Congratulation for being a tennis professional, because today we are going to bring the best tennis rackets for professionals.
When a sport is practiced at a professional level, things change a lot in comparison when it was just played as a hobby.
The training team, the way of training, the hours that are dedicated to it and a host of other aspects require more give a great twist.
And precisely in tennis there is an extremely important aspect that knows how to choose the professional tennis racket well.
The best tennis rackets for professionals
Let's have a look which tennis rackets manage to make up to our list. We are very choosy in selecting products. So you can trust our reviews.
When it comes to Best Tennis Rackets For Professionals, the name first pop up into your mind is Wilson blade 101 tennis racket.
Wilson is a well-know brand in the realm of tennis. Although It is a professional tennis racket, beginners can also use it due to its characteristic.
It comes with a center of gravity of 33 cm and is ideal for attack game at the bottom line, so if this is what you are looking for your game, this is your ideal model.
The racket is made of resistant materials and comfortable to the touch, with an elegant design that combines the colors black and green for the frame and a very elegant white handle. It provides a quick and precise blow, with a fairly wide frame of about 652 cm2.
Its light weight design also provides a power of unparalleled shooting that does not require much effort and is around 274 g without string.
Its rotation provided by the 16 x 20 string is wide, as is its control. As for its white handle, it is size L0 for both left-handed and right-handed and unisex, so this will not be a problem if you have already hooked with this model.
Other features are 69 cm long, 22-26 kg for string tension, without bag included, reduced vibration in the arms when impacted by its Forgiving Feel technology and wide compatibility with Smart Tennis sensors for those who prefer it.
Another great brand is Head, which is why many professionals prefer Ti.S6 rackets, a very, very comfortable, lightweight, manageable titanium model with a modern and elegant design at the same time, for the most discreet players of all who like quality
Although it is not a expensive one you can buy Head Ti.S6 tennis rackets less than 100 bucks, it does offer the opportunity to acquire a high quality product
The racket uses colors such as silver, black and white on its body, its handle sizes are varied and in general it is light with a weight of 252 gr, so you can use it for a long time without getting too tired.
For both beginners and professionals it is a very good racket, it has great power derived from its large head of 742 cm2.
At the same time, ball hits with great power are achieved and the speed also improves greatly within the game. Overall, it is a very good brand option.
And the last model that we will show you today is one of the most innovative professional tennis rackets of all, because it was barely released in 2017.
It is the Drive Lite Strung with Cortex that reduces bad vibrations in the arm After each impact.
It comes with different versions that combine white with beautiful colors such as blue and violet.
This unisex racket is one of the best options for those who want to look good during the game, but not only that, but it is very good in terms of power, maneuverability and balance.
It was designed for medium and professional players, with a sieve of 654 cm2, weight of 255 gr and high power level. As for its stringing pattern, it is 16 x 19 and is available in different sizes for both men and women.
The importance of Best Tennis Rackets For Professionals
When you dedicate yourself to a sport such as tennis at a professional level, one of the first things you should do is adapt your equipment, costumes, schedules and lifestyle around this sport. Especially when talking about the racket.
Unlike an ordinary one, a professional tennis racket could give you that comfort on the court you are looking for.
In fact, its manufacturers have dedicated themselves to investigating what are the factors that make one better than another and have shaped it in various equipment that you have the opportunity to buy.
The importance of buying a professional and not anyone you consider beautiful or economical, is that your performance will depend greatly on it. So are you going to choose a professional or the first racket you see on the road?
Why buy a professional tennis racket?
As you know, tennis only requires enthusiasm, enthusiasm and a bit of special talent to play it, so anyone with enough effort and perseverance can become a great tennis player.
However, as you progress through this sport, you begin to develop skills that require a constant racket change, until you reach the professional level.
Making the best choice is very important and I will tell you why in three simple reasons:
- Because it is your main tool to play, and make a good choice is key to be able to do it in the most comfortable and safe way. On the professional racket, many things depend, including performance and comfort, as well as avoiding any injuries.
- Professional tennis rackets are a bit heavier than beginner and regular ones. And it has been proven in the opinion of several professional tennis players that being a little heavier cause greater force to return the ball with a minimum of effort.
- Finally, a professional racket has to offer greater control over the ball and the game in general, since they are easier to handle and you would not be leaving your performance on the court.
What is the best professional tennis racket?
Even beginners know that the quality of the racket has a lot to do with the final results of the game.
But although many know it, they don’t apply this knowledge to get the best.
That is why if you are still getting started in the world of tennis and you want to do it on the right foot, we will tell you exactly what a professional tennis racket is.
This is a type of racket that generates a weight greater than the rest. This can vary between about 250 or 370 grams.
They also usually have a small head that varies in size between 540 and 630 cm2, a profile of a thin and flexible frame and, above all, a lightweight head balance that helps a lot with maneuverability.
These types of rackets are generally powerful since they are designed for the most expert players, they have very good control and dominance, as well as a variable-length that can be the standard or even greater, all depending on the type of player.
What are its advantages?
Although not all players are ready to take this type of racket to the field, it is important to choose the team according to the level of play you have that is why if you are professional
Why not choose one? And to finish convincing you, we tell you some of the advantages that could offer you to choose a professional racket over any other:
- The first and most important advantage is quality. Not all manufacturers take into account that a racket for professionals will be used every day for a long time. That is why by choosing the tennis rackets that professionals use, you are opening the door to a good product that will last for many years and that will ultimately become a very good investment.
- Comfort and comfort when playing is the second advantage, because not only can you increase the power in exchange for an investment of a minimum of strength, but you will feel that your game is much better, quieter, with less effort and therefore You can get better results.
- Finally, within the market of professional rackets you will find a greater variety to choose exactly what you are looking for. Because not all of us train with the same length of grip, weight, tension, string and more important characteristics. On the other hand, if you decide to play with a common racket, bought in any store, you will surely have to settle for one of standard measures that surely will not help you to get the maximum potential within the game.