If you want to emulate tennis professionals such as the Rafa Nadal, you must have one of the best tennis rackets available. That is why we present you the best cheap Babolat tennis rackets of 2020.
Why not use the same racket as the best? Well, that’s really a great question, I mean, Rafa Nadal has achieved a record winning 11 Roland Garros and 17 Grand Slams in total.
Rafa uses Babolat tennis rackets.
It is well known that some rackets work better than others, and when it comes to your tennis equipment, your racket can often be the difference between winning and losing a game .
To make the most of your tennis game, you need the best available technology. Babolat is a world leader in this aspect, as it offers some of the cheapest , affordable and highest quality tennis rackets in the industry. Babolat is also a long-recognized company , so you can be sure that you will have a high quality racket in its range so you can use it to raise your game to a higher level.
Top 3 best Babolat tennis rackets
In order to obtain the best possible offer on the best tennis rackets in Babolat, we have compiled the following list that perfectly suits beginner, intermediate and advanced tennis players.
As always, it is recommended to carefully select the appropriate Babolat tennis racket model according to your needs, since not all rackets are for everyone.
The Babolat Pure Aero Drive tennis racket is one of the highest quality, most durable and easy-to-use options on the market.
The Pure Aero is manufactured with Cortex technology that is exclusive to Babolat and makes the grip very comfortable, and can also help make your swings more controlled and powerful.
Advantages and features:
- The body of the racket is made of tungsten and graphite, which make this racket durable and powerful.
- This racket can be trusted even after prolonged use
- Many professional tennis players use this racket, such as: Samantha Stosur, Sam Querry, Vania King, Juien Benneteau and many others.
- The racket is available for purchase in different sizes and models.
- The string lasts longer than in other rackets.
Rank#2: BABOLAT PURE DRIVE TENNIS RACKET
The Babolat Pure Drive tennis racket is known as the best alternative to the Babolat Pure strike, as it is similar in features, but with new features.
While both are similar, there are some special features that distinguish the Pure Drive.
The lighter size of the frame and the head of the Pure Drive make it an excellent alternative to the Pure strike that allows the racket to easily adapt to the playing style of any player.
The reduced weight also makes it easier for players to keep their hands on the racket and improve overall balance and coordination.
Features and Advantages
- The string is tightly compacted, which increases the accuracy of the strokes of the most demanding players.
- The ellipsis shape of the racket prevents unwanted bending and twisting during play, which helps increase torque.
- It uses Cortex technology (a hallmark in Babolat brand tennis rackets), which acts as a damping effect to reduce vibrations and impacts.
- The “Woofer” system greatly facilitates the movements of the racket during the game.
- This racket is a beast and will make you look like never before on the court, it could also help you earn those extra points that were previously resisting you on the track.
The Babolat Pure Drive 26 Junior is another extraordinary racket that is offered in an affordable price range.
This model comes in a wide variety of colors and designs that are visually appealing, which can make it an ideal gift for younger players.
In order to adapt to different skill levels, the racket offers different damping effects that can be easily adjusted according to the child’s preferences.
The Cortex Active mechanism is also used in this racket, which makes it lighter and more comfortable.
Features and benefits
- Made of lightweight carbon and tungsten materials
- The lightweight design makes it easy to play with precision and power
- Cortex technology helps reduce unwanted string vibrations.
- The lack of vibration when hitting the ball, as well as the low weight of the racket make it easy to handle, which is perfect for young people.
How to choose the best Babolat tennis racket for 2020
If you have doubts about buying Babolat tennis rackets, then you have come to the right place.
Different players will have different requirements when choosing Babolat rackets, especially when deciding on the one that is perfect to meet their needs.
Some players have been practicing this sport for a long time and require a minimum of control, while maximizing the power of their blows, while beginners must opt for something more accessible and easy to handle .
Your choice of racket will determine your playing style and responsiveness on tennis courts.
BABOLAT TENNIS RACKETS FOR BEGINNERS
For those who are new to tennis, we recommend you take a cheap tennis racket that has a head size and a larger sweet spot , so you can hit the ball accurately.
The construction of the frame and the ropes are also important considerations to take into account, as this will affect the handling of the racket and the speed with which you can answer the blows of your opponents.
Larger rackets are generally a better option for beginner tennis players compared to smaller ones, and having a sturdy grip will improve the handling of the racket itself.
If you are a beginner , you should look for a Babolat tennis racket that has the following qualities :
- Big head size
- Not too expensive
- Shock and vibration absorption technology.
BABOLAT TENNIS RACKETS FOR INTERMEDIATE TENNIS PLAYERS
Once you have a few hundred hours on the tennis court, then you are probably getting pretty good.
Your reflexes and the mechanics of the game will have improved dramatically, and you can anticipate the blows of your opponent in advance.
Intermediate tennis players should focus on buying a racket that is easy to handle , as well as one that makes them become better players with every game they play.
As babolat tennis rackets prices, should not be the first factor to consider, there are many more.
A lightweight frame is still recommended and, in general, intermediate players do not want to completely give up the comforts of a racket for beginners yet.
Features such as the size of the large head and a handle with good grip are still important, but you can and should strive to contemplate more innovative models of tennis rackets to make the most of your tennis game.
For intermediate tennis players , you would need a cheap Babolat racket with the following qualities :
- An average weight for the balance between handling and power.
- More advanced features
- Big head size to keep your performance steady
BABOLAT TENNIS RACKETS FOR ADVANCED PLAYERS
You are probably one of the best tennis players in your club and you know how to control the game in such a way that it will lead you to victory.
However, there is always room for improvement. If your opponent has a slight advantage over your game in terms of service and response to your movements, then that advantage could lead you to lose the game and nobody wants to lose, right?
One of the easiest ways to ensure that your game on the court is evolving and improving with each game is by selecting a heavy and advanced racket that tests your performance.
You can also try new features on the rackets with which you play, or different types of strings to try to keep winning matches and raising the level of your game.
Advanced defensive players must choose from the Babolat tennis racket offers one that contains the following features :
- Heavier design to improve power.
- A medium to small head size for greater responsiveness
- New string designs and shock absorption features to make the most of your game
Babolat is known as the world leader in tennis rackets and accessories, so we are sure that you will find among the babolat tennis rackets, the one that best suits your needs, even outside the list provided above.
We recommend you read the comments on Amazon to get an idea of those Babolat tennis rackets that best suit what you’re looking for.